Do not wait for a coaching session to start the ball rolling.
You can start coaching yourself by asking yourself the 10 questions listed below.
- How do you feel about your role?
- Do you enjoy your work for the most part?
- Is your role aligned with your values?
- Does your work make best use of your strengths?
- What have been your main achievements in the last 12 months?
- Are you passionate about your work?
- What have your learnt about yourself in the last 12 months?
- What is the one thing that you would change about your career that would have the biggest positive impact on your health?
- What is your career purpose over the next year or so?
- What career goals and objectives do you have?
Honestly answering these questions will help you to decide whether your current role is working and what changes, if any, you would like to make.
Doing the work that you want to do to the best of your ability is a big part of what gives you meaning and purpose in your life, contributing to your overall health and happiness.
If you would like a safe place to discuss your career and work with a supportive career coach, please get in touch via email@example.com or call 01761 237400.