Thursday 19 May 2011

An Inspiring Place to Coach and be Coached


Enchanting Coombe Lodge, Blagdon.
From January this year I have based myself in Coombe Lodge, near Blagdon, at the foot of the Mendip Hills, which is truly captivating, idyllic and enchanting.

I feel so lucky to have found this place. What a difference from anywhere that I have worked before -  mostly open plan offices with views of walls and machinery or the back of someone’s head.

My clients are happy to travel out to this beautiful place in the countryside because the location is so perfect for helping them to create change.

Fellow office dwellers tell me that I have the best room as it’s spacious and with the most awe-inspiring views of trees and woodland.

Since being in this place my coaching has reached a new level as I feel inspired by the location in which I work.

Clients have also commented upon the inspiration they get from just being in this place.

Their goals are stretching and, with a better view of their current reality, they are able to see what is required to move forward.

Ideas and options come more easily and are effectively assessed against some helpful criteria before they decide on what steps to take next.

I am a big fan of Tony Robbins who believes that for any change to occur we must first change our environment.

Thank you Tony for sewing the seed in my mind that led me to this wonderful place.

Please let feel free to pass on your comments on this blog? Has it inspired you at all?

Alternatively, please take the opportunity to visit my website West of England Coaching and Counselling as I am passionate about improving lives using our mind and would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment