Thursday 20 November 2014

Be Inspired...

More and more we are searching for meaning in our lives - is this you?

The biggest barrier to getting the meaning that you want in your life is not being able to clearly articulate what that meaning is for you.

This blog's purpose is to provide you with a tool to articulate what a life of meaning would be for you. The output of this will drive your mind to come up with ways to help you to get there and overcome any issues and obstacles along the way. This can be fed into an action plan to help you achieve your vision.

The tool is a Vision.

Here are some key questions to help you to arrive at your Vision.

What will my life look like to me if I have things the way I want them?

What will I be doing specifically on a day hour by hour when I have things the way I want them?

What will be said about what I do when I have things the way I want them?

What will I feel when I have things the way I want them.

If you are very visual, creating a schematic vision is helpful.

If you are very feelings driven a story of your 'wanted life' works well.

If you are very auditory the words in your vision statement will be particularly important.

If you would like help articulating your vision please get in touch on 01761 237400 or through e mailing us at enquiries@westofenglandcoachingandcounselling.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment