Tuesday 25 July 2017

Would you benefit from coaching?

If you are wondering whether professional coaching could help you to move forwards in your career perhaps more quickly than you are currently this blog is for you.

Like any investment of time and money I think it best that you consider the benefits of coaching to you before embarking on a series of coaching sessions or coaching programme.

I have developed a 10 point checklist for you to work through to this end. If you answer no to 2 or more of these statements then you will need to make adjustments for the coaching to be effective.

1. There is a gap between where I am and where I want to be

2. I have some time to invest in myself

3. I can keep appointments with myself to work with my coach and on homework

4. I am willing to do they work required to get me to where I want to be

5. I am willing to change or stop any limiting beliefs and self defeating behaviours that limit my performance and results

6. I am willing to give new things ago even if I am not convinced that they will work

7. Coaching is the appropriate intervention for the changes that I want to make

8. I have the patience to take consistent action towards my goals and drive for results

9. I have the desire to continually improve my performance

10. I have the support I need to make significant changes.

If you answered yes to 9 or all 10 questions and would like to discuss coaching benefits and approach, please get in touch via 01761 237400 or e mail pam@westofenglandcoachingandcounselling.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete